What are we?
We are a group of people from across the political spectrum who:
- Are interested in politics
- Value the freedom to question and to speak openly
- Want to play our part in the development of Britain
- Believe that the current political system is broken
What do we do?
- We provide opportunities for debate without censorship
- We share resources and ideas
- We network with groups and organisations across the country who share similar aims to our own
- We look for opportunities to influence, learn from and include others
- We seek to have an impact on Britain’s future direction
What do we want to achieve?
We want to live in a successful, independent Britain that:
- meets the needs of its people
- provides its people a say in the laws that govern their lives
- allows its people to be involved in planning for the future
- invests in the people of this country, developing the skills we need to be more self-sufficient as a nation
What are we not?
- We are not a political party
- We are not an echo chamber
(Agreed in Manchester on 28.06.23)